AM 5000 Review
What’s in it for you if you purchase AM 5000? The retailer of this product claim that is has all the resources needed to address every diet concern. So whatever it be, hunger, fatigue, stress; those valid worries will vanish with either their ingredient list or their un-revealed list. Yes they haven’t revealed all their products properties just yet. Should this make it all the more enticing for you to purchase? I think not. The ingredients revealed thus far, are very common and do have potential to meet their claims on one basis, it must contain the accurate dosing to be effective. They do not reveal that but we can go off other factors to decide if this fat burner is what they say it is.
Ingredients in AM 5000
- Garcinia Extract (fruit) – has been claimed to help conversion of starches and sugars into fat that is stored and increases our weight. May raise the levels of Serotonin, which have a role in appetite regulation.
- Caffeine- It exhibits stimulatory actions in the central nervous system and muscles, and enhances mental energy and focus.
- Kelp- is also known as seaweed, contains iron, sodium, phosphorus and calcium, as well as magnesium and potassium
- Chocomine (seed) – rich cocoa powder and dark chocolate have a favorable effect on LDL (“bad” cholesterol), and also play a role in natural stimulation to the brain.
- Green Tea Extract- Green tea has been proven to boost energy levels while suppressing appetite. Essentially, it helps you move more and eat less. It also uses thermogenesis to stimulate and speed metabolism, so you’ll burn fat while you go about your day. Green tea is also well known for its natural anti-oxidizing effects, ridding the body of harmful toxins.
- Guarana Extract (seed) – The extract is standardized for caffeine. Paullinia cupana is a berry, which grows in Venezuela and Brazil. Guarana is used in South America to prepare an energy-stimulating beverage similar to coffee or tea. Caffeine is the primary ingredient in guarana responsible for energy stimulation.
- Schizandra Extract (seed)- is used for increasing resistance to stress, increasing energy levels, physical performance and endurance. It improves liver function and is also used as a liver protectant. Schisandra has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) – a natural remedy used to treat low blood sugar in diabetics
- L-Tyrosine- is a nonessential organic amino acid that is a building block of protein.
Does AM 5000 offer a money-back Guarantee?
No guarantee is placed on this fat burner; it’s unfortunate to see a product that doesn’t have the trust of its own manufacture.
How much is AM 5000?
AM 5000 cost roughly $54 per bottle. (Shipping included)
Final Thoughts regarding AM 5000
I have seen it all and I bet you have too, so what makes AM 5000 so different from what you have already tried? The answer, nothing, it doesn’t contain cutting edge ingredients that we see fat burners include now. There are so many components that AM 5000 is missing that I feel you would be wasting your money, especially when there are fat burners with more advanced technologies backed by a long guarantee.