When you start looking for a pill to help you get rid of the fat that seems to cling to your poor little body you realize that there are a boat load of products out there and you feel like you are swimming in confusion trying to figure out which one to choose. They all claim that they are the best thing that has every hit the market and it will give you that perfect body you have been dreaming about. We all wish we could look like the people on the front pages of those magazines we see at the grocery store. Rather funny to have this cart load of junk food starring out you while you see these “beautiful” people and their “beautiful” bodies starring out you. That is when you realize the eating habits have to change and the taking a fatburner pill would make you feel better about yourself because you are trying to do something to make you look better. Calxpel is one of those fat burner pills that says it is the last slimming pill you need to take. Can that really be true? It says it is able to block carbohydrates from your diet and suppress your appetite and even increase your energy level. It claims it is a calorie burner and it blocks one third of the calories you consume. Does this fat burner really work?
Ingredients in Calxpel
- Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange)—bitter orange is an alternative to ephedra and works to burn fat. It is also an appetite suppressant.
- Guarana Extract—it has caffeine and it an energy booster along with an appetite suppressant
- Siberian Ginseng root powder—it says it works to increase energy and known for its fat burning properties
- White Kidney Bean—says it is the main ingredient and is clinically proven to block carbohydrates
- Garcinia Cambogia—it increases your fat burning abilities and suppresses your appetite
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract—called the sugar killer. It reduces the desires for sugary food.
This is a proprietary blend and so its effectiveness is in question.
Does Calxpel offer a money back guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee associated with this fat burner. It is only sold by a third party website and they do not offer money back guarantees. When no money back guarantee is offered for a product you begin to wonder how good the product really is. Is it just another gimmick that just is not very good and you just give money for nothing?
There are ineffective ingredients and effective ingredients combined in this fat burner formula. With it being a proprietary blend you just don’t know what you are getting in the formula. For all you know it could be just a minute amount and has no value to help you lose the fat you are wanting to lose. With no money back guarantee you could just be throwing your money away and getting nothing for it. There are other fat burners that do the job they claim and are worth the money you spend.