Chamonix TH-121 claims to be an Antioxidant Anti- Aging Formula and a weight control formula. The TH-121 claims that it will help you lose the excessive weight loss without using the stimulants other weight loss products use. TH-121’s main ingredient is R- Alpha Lipic Acid this is an antioxidant that will provide a constat energy supply to all of your vital organs. Besides being a powerful source of energy the R-ALA has been scientifically proven to reduce signals to lower your appetite.
Ingredients in Chamonix TH-121
R- Alpha Lipic Acid is the main ingredient in Chamonix TH-121 but beside this powerful ingredient there are many others that help to reach the dual goals that TH-121 claims it will do.
- Green Tea Extract- Clinically proven Weight loss supplement assist in lowering cholesterol, aids Thermogenesis, Burns calories, and metabolizes fat.
- Hyaluronic Acid- claims to hydrate the skin allowing it to appear smoother
- Vitamin C- you need vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- Theobromine- acts as a blood vessel widener.
- Guarana Seed Extract (33% caffeine)- Boost body’s metabolism and acts as an appetite suppressant
- Pomegranate Seed- oil from the seeds of the Pomegranate provide a powerful anti-oxidant
- Acai Berry Fruit- contains a variety of vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants. Marketers claim that acai can boost metabolism improve your immune system, sight and help you sleep better at night
- Blueberries- high in phytochemical resveratol, also found in grapes and wine, which has been linked to reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
Does Chamonix TH-121 offer a money-back guarantee?
Chamonix offers a 14 day trial period, if this is not long Chamonix offers a 60 day money back guarantee. This is a security for the fact that the supplement is quite expensive. The cost of a 60 capsule bottle is $69.95 and the recommended dosage is 4 pills per day.
Chamonix seems to be expensive for what it claims to do. The fact that there aren’t any scientific data or clinical studies that will back up its claims, is a little unsafe. Some of the ingredients such as Green Tea can be dangerous. TTH-121 claims that it doesn’t have any side effects but it doesn’t have any clinical proof that it actually works.