Coco-Fit + by VPX
Coco-Fit+ by VPX Review
How about a drink that provides the vitality to grow and repair tissues, without added calories or skipping a meal? Many drinks used for exercise repair are all about the sugar and artificial flavoring, i.e. what kind of berry is green? Coco Fit claims to be 300% less than leading brands of sport drinks. This is because Coco-Fit is made with coconut juice and lightly flavored with natural fruit botanicals. If you are in dire need of a sports drink without an intense surge of sugar and will not ruin the progress you made then Coco-Fit may be a perfect match. Coco-Fit by VPX is one of the lowest calorie drink with added supplements around.
Ingredients in Coco-Fit+ by VPX
Supplemental Facts: Calories 35, Total Fat 0g, Sugars 6g, Total Carbohydrate 8 g, Sodium 85 mg
- Potassium 260 mg- utilized by the nervous system, helps main healthy blood pressure, plays role in the function of nerve firing and muscle contractions.
- Vitamin C- is required for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It is also needed to produce collagen. Vitamin C is one of many antioxidants; antioxidants are nutrients that block some of the damage caused by free radicals. The body does not manufacture vitamin C on its own, nor does it store it. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.
- Calcium- Supports healthy bone growth and strength, good for body builders.
- Vitamin D3- is used for controlling the calcium within the body; the rest of the portion is required for building up the body’s defense mechanism and sustaining muscle strength.
- Omega 3- was discovered to be good for energy production, oxygen in the bloodstream, and immune system.
Does Coco-Fit+ by VPX come with a guarantee?
No guarantee here. The VPX brand doesn’t honor returns whatsoever, which is a real nuisance considering how pricey these drinks are.
How much is Coco-Fit+ by VPX?
VPX sells Coco-Fit for $32 a case, each case including 12 bottles. From my knowledge of this product you can only purchase these drinks direct from VPX. They are sold at GNC but the pricing does not vary.
If we’re looking at weight loss aides in a supplemental beverage form Coco-Fit would be like drinking water. It claims to have included omega 3’s and vitamin C but not at the amount to cause any notable difference. I recognize this drink has lower calories, fat, and sugar content and that can have an effect if you are replacing, soda or other juices. Though it might not be ideal for everyone, sport drinks that include higher sugar content do have a profound purpose in the sports world and I would not suggest switching to Coco-Fit. What it comes down to is APX is getting the most out of the low cal drink craze and calling it an aide that can replenish your body after workouts. I suggest just drinking water.