Universal Unidyne Review
Have you ever found yourself weak due to all the crazy dieting you are doing? Do you feel exhausted after working out? The energy levels seem to decrease when we are trying to live on less calories and making our bodies work harder than ever before. It seems like this weight loss regimen is filled with hunger and exhaustion. Is this all worth it? Certainly! When you look in the mirror a few months from now you will like who you see.
Fat burners may give you the edge in helping your weight loss program be successful. It is worth the effort to try a fat burner that will give you the energy to keep going so you do see a fitter you in the mirror.
Universal’s Unidyne is a fat burner that says it can:
- enhance thermogenesis
- increase energy levels
- increase focus and performance
- reduce the perception of fatigue
Ingredients in Universal Unidyne
The ingredients in this formula are:
- Bitter orange (4% synephrine)–it is a derivative of ephedra which is a stimulant that does help burn fat
- Citrilene– an appetite reducer. It can improve your body’s ability to burn stored fat for energy and help prevent the storage of new fat
- Isoflavonol–helps promote healthy cholesterol levels
- Coleus Forskohli Extract–increases fat burning activity and increases thyroid function
- Guarana Extract–caffeine–which increases energy and boost metabolism
- White Willow Extract–an alternative to aspirin. It enhances the thermogenic effect
- Ginger Root–soothes the digestive system
- Pantothenic Acid–A vitamin B5 –it may lessen the effects from hunger and weakness
Does Universal Unidyne offer a money back guarantee?
Unidyne is a fat burner that does not seem to offer a money back guarantee. It can not be bought on the company’s official website and they do not state that they have a money back guarantee. It is not even known if they have a return policy. Since it is sold by third party websites you need to check if they have a money back guarantee at their site.
Unversal Nutrition’s Unidyne is loaded with stimulants and caffeine. Does it burn fat? Maybe, but only temporarily. There are no clinical studies showing that their formula works and gives you the results you are hoping for. Since the company does not offer a money back guarantee it leaves you with a feeling they do not have much confidence, if any, on their own fat burner.
Check out this website first and see what fat burners they suggest before running out to buy one. It will be well worth your time.