MetaboSpeed X by Lab88
MetaboSpeed X Review
Do you ever read the tabloids? Normally we don’t go for tabloids, but we found a diet pill company that used “New Idea” and “You” publications – Tabloids in London to promote their product by claiming American celebrities use this product and it is now touted as the “Celebrity Diet Pill”. Following are claims taken from MetaboSpeed X official website:
“MetaboSpeed X is the ‘celebrity diet pill’ used by Hollywood insiders for successful weight-loss. Countless articles write about Hollywood’s use of this miracle formula. Metabospeed‘s unique proprietary results are laboratory designed to reduce weight by accelerating metabolism while reducing hunger. Increasing metabolic rate burns additional calories. More weight loss, less hunger is a formula for success”.
They go on to say that while Oprah was slimming down for her 50th Birthday Party in 2004, she used MetaboSpeed X and a low-carb diet to shed the extra pounds. As soon as she lost the weight she vowed to dump Stedman and opt for a new & improved boy toy – someone like best friend, John Travolta. So, Oprah lost some weight, stayed with Stedman and did not opt for a new boy toy… And with all due respect, she gained the weight back. MetaboSpeed X so far, has not gained our respect. Dropping names like ‘Oprah’ should not be your glittery marketing tool. Let’s take a look at the ingredients though, to give the product a fair shake.
Ingredients In MetaboSpeed X
- Citrus Aurantium – commonly known as Bitter Orange which recently, scientists discovered a compound in it called Synephrine. It’s been shown that Synephrine contains powerful thermogenic abilities to make it easier for a person to burn excess fat. Is only effective in high doses.
- Guarana – works as an effective energy booster containing about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans (about 3•4% caffeine in Guarana seeds compared to 1-2% for coffee beans).
- Garcinia Cambogia – The extract hydroxycitric acid (HCA), inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps turn excess carbohydrates into fat. By inhibiting this enzyme, it is believed the body burns the extra carbs.
- Green Tea – is associated with several health benefits which include potential cancer-fighting properties and a strong antioxidant effect that protects the body from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Korean Ginseng Root – has been shown in various studies to have a beneficial effect for diabetes in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Bee Pollen – has been used to enhance energy, memory and performance, although there is no scientific evidence that it does.
- White Willow Bark – a bitter powder extracted from willow bark that can ease aches and pains and reduce fevers.
- Vanadium – is a controversial supplement, for increasing insulin sensitivity. It may improve glucose control in people with type 2 diabetes.
Does MetaboSpeed X Offer A Money-Back Guarantee?
Although it was difficult to locate on the official website, we did find a guarantee. The company states that they are unable to refund or exchange any open bottles or packages. All unopened products may be exchanged for a different product, however; opened bottle will be thrown away and no refund granted.
Since this product is a proprietary blend, we do not know how much of each ingredient it contains. We may get too much stimulant and not enough appetite suppressant. That alone makes it so we cannot recommend this product. We need a fat burner and appetite suppressant that works. We feel it is bad business to try to ride on the coat tales of celebrities like Oprah, especially when it’s a tabloid story. No class, not cool. Safe your money on this one, just sayin’.