Revolution’s Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active
Sometimes stress can be a woman’s worst enemy. When we feel stressed we tend to overeat, eat too many carbs, oversleep or don’t sleep enough and find ourselves not making the time to follow our diet and exercise regimen. Stress also causes your body to release cortisol, a hormone that enables fat storage in the abdominal area of your body. Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active is a weight loss supplement designed for the stressful life of a woman. The ingredients help block cortisol so that your body can break up excess fat and use it for energy instead of storing it where it does not belong. So is this fat burner the right one for you? Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients:
What are the ingredients in Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active?
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): Increases metabolism and builds muscle.
- CLnA (Conjugated Linolenic Acid): Although CLA is best known for its anti-cancer properties, researchers have also found that the cis-9, trans-11 form of CLA can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease and help fight inflammation
- DHA (Docasahexaenoic Acid): An omega-3 fatty acid that provides antioxidants and regulates cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- MCT (Medium-Chain Triglycerides): Improves cholesterol levels.
- Arachidonic Acid: An omega-6 fatty acid that improves memory and brain function, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Sesamin (Sesame Oil): A natural fatty acid that affects cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Stearidonic Acid: An omega-3 fatty acid that diminishes muscle inflammatory pain and improves cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Vitamin E: Diminishes muscle inflammatory pain and provides antioxidants.
- Vitamin B12: Boosts energy levels and helps regulate gastrointestinal function.
Revolution’s Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active Pro & Cons
Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active would appear to be a good blend of ingredients for weight loss and fat burning, but when looking at Revolution’s Abdominal Cuts other products you’ll find that they all pretty much have the same ingredients in common. This product, in fact, doesn’t contain one ingredient that their Men’s Abdominal Cuts Sport doesn’t have, the only difference is that Men’s Abdominal Cuts Sport has a couple added ingredients. That makes us question the effectiveness of this product and we wonder how this formula can be effective for women when it’s not specifically made for women.
Another concern is that the ingredients shows us that the makers of this product weren’t really going for a thermogenic effect because most of the ingredients support building muscle instead of increasing metabolic rate. The good thing is there are no stimulants used; so side effects, especially the jitters, headaches and crashes are drastically reduced.
Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active Bottom Line
On the official website Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active is listed at $69.99 and that comes with a 15 day return policy, a relatively short period of time compared to industry standards. $69.99 will get you 120 soft gels which will only last 20 days at the most. You can find it cheaper on other websites for about $52.49, but a money back guarantee is not offered.
Kudos to Revolution Lifestyle for making a product with beautiful packaging and great appeal to the common stressed out woman, but as far as fat burning goes, they may have missed the mark. Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active is an average weight loss supplement with run-of-the-mill ingredients, and is not a full month’s supply. The supplement has ingredients that are great for improving overall health, it probably won’t be the greatest at boosting metabolism, suppressing appetite, or curbing cravings, etc. That’s not to say that Women’s Abdominal Cuts Active is not effective, but it is just generally geared towards women who are already in good physical shape who want to feel better, not for major weight loss via burning and eliminating fat stores.