Thermonex’s blend is prepared for fat burning which is prompted through the mechanics of stimulants that are safe unlike the late ephedra. Thermonex comprises three main stimulants caffeine, green tea and Advantra z, this will help the process of heating up fat cells and sending them off to be used rather than stored. It also can cause side effects that will be covered later on. Other ingredients in Thermonex have include amino acids which build up protein in the body for muscle nutrition and are useful for those that wish to exercise while taking Thermonex. The goal of Thermonex is to enhance body image and performance without interfering and being the means to a hard crash.
Ingredients in Thermonex
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg- It exhibits stimulatory actions in the central nervous system and muscles, and enhances mental energy and focus.
- Green Tea Extract (Catechins 243mg/EGCG 112mg) 375mg- used by body to increase beneficial intestinal flora, been shown to increase antioxidant levels, and promotes fat loss.
- Octopamine HCL 200mg- A biogenic amine used to support and enhance thermogenic properties of caffeine and green tea.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa (Evodiamine 98%) 40mg- a chemical which is extracted from a family of plants has been shown to reduce fat uptake in rodent studies. Evodiamine can raise body temperature, influence the metabolism of certain drugs, and influence the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.
- Yerba Mate (Xanthines 25%) 200mg- plays a role in lasting energy and 24 vitamins and minerals and 15 amino acids included.
- Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium 10% Synephrine) 20mg- Studies have shown that the bitter orange extract suppresses appetite and increases metabolism and boosts energy so it can give optimal physical endurance and maintain lean muscle mass. The bitter orange is beneficial for the treatment of gastrointestinal complaints such as indigestion, nausea, dysenteric diarrhea, abdominal pain and constipation.
- L-Tyrosine 300mg- L-tyrosine is a nonessential organic amino acid that is a building block of protein.
- Diiodotyrosine 100mcg- An iodinated form of tyrosine used in the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Other Ingredients: Iodotyrosine 100mcg, Naringin 50mg
Does Thermonex come with a guarantee?
From the information provided by BSN Thermonex is not guaranteed. Other stores like bodybuilding.com may offer a guarantee. Always check the return policy before purchasing a supplement most stores, like BSN will not return your money if it is opened.
How much is Thermonex
Thermonex retails for $45, it can be found for less through other stores it is just a matter of searching for the best deal. At this time bodybuilding.com offers it for the lowest price, and has a more lenient return policy.
Final Thoughts regarding Thermonex
Thermonex is heavily relied on stimulants, this will results in various outcomes. Many people do benefit from high concentrations of caffeine while others do not. The formula has provided other ingredients to help the secretion of fat which may lead to better results. Since there is no guarantee offered through BSN I wouldn’t highly recommend it, especially since there is actually no convincing material or data to support the claims.