WS1 Extreme Review
Cellucor’s WS1 is one of their own weight loss aids that do not include stimulants. Stimulants are often frowned upon because it can cause energy crashes and spike cravings. Cellucor has formulated WS1 with healthy fats that are claimed to unlock fat cells and utilize those cells for energy. It also has added vitamins to provide support to various aspects of the body, like the digestive system.
Ingredients in WS1 Extreme
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine- Acetyl-L-carnitine is a dietary supplement, and the acetyl ester of L-carnitine, used to improve memory, as well as mental stability.
- Alfalfa Plant Powder 220 mg- In ancient Chinese medicine, physicians used alfalfa leaves to treat disorders related to the digestive tract and the kidneys. Alfalfa is high in protein, calcium, vitamins B’s, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. It is an all-round healthy herb that has been used for various treatments mostly having to do with digestion relief.
- Avocado Pulp Powder 125mg Unrefined Avocado Oil has a strong, green aroma and is rich in Vitamin A and D as well as lecithin, potassium, and chlorophyll.
- Wild Bitter Gourd Plant Powder- contains vitamin A, B1, B2, and C. It also contains minerals like calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper and potassium. It helps purify blood tissue, enhances digestion, and stimulates the liver.
- Cucumber Seed Powder- is a good source of Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Potassium.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid- an omega-3 fatty acid. It is found in cold water fatty fish and in fish oil supplements, along with eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). There are also vegetarian sources of DHA, which come from seaweed.
- DHA- is essential for the proper functioning of our brains as adults, and for the development of our nervous system and visual abilities during the first 6 months of life. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids are part of a healthy diet that helps lower risk of heart disease.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid- is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (Omega-3) that acts as a precursor for prostaglandin-3 (makes blood platelets less sticky) and thromboxane-3 groups.
- Vitamin A- helps the integrity of growth and repair of the body tissues; helps maintain smooth, soft disease-free skin; helps protect the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose , throat & lungs, thereby reducing susceptibility to infections; protects against air pollutants; counteracts night-blindness and weak eyesight; aids in bone and teeth formation.
Does WS1 offer a money-back guarantee?
WS1 has included a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy for 30 days. After 30 days you will not be albe to receive a refund.
How much is WS1 Extreme?
WS1 Extreme is priced within a range from 60-70 dollars per bottle.
Final Thoughts regarding WS1 Extreme
The final verdict of WS1 Extreme is neutral. You may notice that the formula has not been tested or reported for optimal results and overall you may find it to be unmoving. Omega -3’s have been reported to have some effect on fat; there is no need to spend $70 to find out if this is true.